Early in the morning...at 7.30am...
some people knocked the door....
at first nobody wan to open the door....
becoz we all were still sleeping....
"Immigration, pls open the door".....
so everyone must wake up at that time......
they checked everyone passport...and asked some question.....
Jeff gor gor has the resident visa...but the resident visa was obtained on top of working permit...
must employed at the same company for d period of the visa...
he cannot worked with another company....
the immigration has give a chance to him......
if not I cant see him from that day.......
started from that day, he stopped working.....
he will back Malaysia soon......
Jeff gor gor is my gor gor in UK.....
a person tat take care on me in UK.....
a person tat can share my dream, my future and so on......
he also sharing his idea with me.....
I will miss him alot....
I will go and find him at Malaysia when I am back....
No comments:
Post a Comment