Thursday, October 23, 2008

23/10/08

Today is Thursday....
follow my friend to her school's library at 10.30am.....
to online here....
to update my blog....
one week past....just like that.....
tomorrow is friday again....
need to work.....
what is the meaning for living like this??
I also don't know....
This few days....eat bread, maggi, drink mushroom soup....
so miss mum cooking....mum soup.....
miss the life in Charlotte Court....
expenses in Chester also higher than Sheffield....
15 biji of eggs cost 1.49 pound in Tesco....
Erm.....many are asking how was my study......
I has download some past year question from CIMA website....
when look back the question....thinking of why I will fail...
why that time I will cancel the whole question and do all over again....
when look back to the answer the examinor is given.....
I know what I did wrong...but I also salute myself that I can finish it on time after I had cancel one whole question and do another one...although I fail.....
I know if I didnt do wrong at first....I will pass....
for BS lar...FS I still havent look at....and I am afraid to look at.....
but I know if want pass my exam on Nov....I need to overcome this.....
I am trying hard to do so....
Materials for study all over again are limited...
what I has on hand just 3 years past years question for BS and FS....
the notes Joan left to me....
BS notes that Alvin sent to me.....
I know I cannot fail again....I am not dare to accept the fact again....
so I must pass it.....

No comments: