Tuesday, October 21, 2008

20.10.08

Starting my new life in UK...
almost every friend is going back to Malaysia....
after finish backpack travel....what will going on next?
Luckily still have one friend in Chester.....
This week not need to pay rental....
start from next week I will rent a room....
need to pay 250 pound deposit...which I dont have at this moment....
after this week work I will have it....
but then I need to be very save.....
after give deposit.....still left 3o pound to use.....
dont know is enough or not....
many people are asking how is my life here....
I can tell all of you.....the life in UK is very boring.....
maybe I still work as part time....also staying in room from Monday to Thursday...
Friday and Saturday will work from 6.30 to 11.30pm...
Sunday will work from 4pm to 9pm...
one week can earn 90 pound...minus rental 50 pound...still left 40 pound...
still can survive?should be....
Manager in Slow Boat ( the current company that I am working at) is asking me to work as full time starting from end of November...work for 3 mths...to replace another person who is going back to Malaysia....
she haven told me how much the salary is....my friend told me is either 180 or 190 pound...
I will use this 3 mths to see whether I can suite with the UK life....
I will use this 3 mths to decide whether I want continue to stay in UK or go back to Malaysia....
after rest for so many days....is time to start study....
almost forget everything....
need to start all over again...
I will update for Europe trip when I am boring with study de....
just keep waiting ba....ha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel like dropping a comment. I am here to 'da hei"
WARNING!...
Don't be lazy ..must study hard and study smart. No excuse please.
We support you here. Wait you sit TOPCIMA together. Haha!

Take care friend.

Anonymous said...

trying hard to overcome the lost confident when look back to the past year question....
need help....
what is foresight?