for the application of visa, I went to vfs centre 3 times...
one time to British High Commission...
1st time I went is because want to submit my document...but the application has increase to RM1435 that time...I have changed bank draft for the amount of RM1400...need to go bank and change back..need give bank for the charge of RM4.15..RM2 for the cancellation...RM2.15 for issue bank draft again...
2nd time I went is because I want to submit my document after has changed the bank draft..this time I have success in submiting the document...
then the turn of British High Commission...
today went to collect my documents back after my interview...
BUT I need to go for another times...because they missing my Unconditional Offer Letter....
then should be fourth time in total....
apply for the visa really troublesome...
my visa valid date is from 15 june 2008 until 14 april 2010...
so my friends ...after I going to UK...you all just can see me on 2010...
treasure the time with me..haha...
2 comments:
aikz...now i.t is so developed...can see u from webcam and chat with you through msn..u should also treasure the time with us too...finally u really can FLY wo...wish u will have tremendous good life over there for two years...hey,don't bring a black bf come back to m'sia,i was joking, dont take it seriously, as u always take what i say very SERIOUSLY..haha..
care you so take serious of what you say..
not because of others thing else..
you should know isnt it?
Post a Comment