Monday, April 28, 2008

Luck...

today went to interview early in the morning...
I reach there by 7.30am..my father fetching me there and wait for me..
I am the first person to reach there and be the first person to be interview...
so scare that time..wait the time to reach 8am...after went in still need to wait for half and hours inside...
ROOM 1...Number 1...
I will the first person to be call...
After went in, a british guys was interviewing me...
He ask a lot of question...and last question he asked I do not know how to answer it...
What things you wish to see in UK??he wan specifically....
I thought he sure will fail me....
He asked me out and let him make final decision...
After awhile...he called my name...I aprrove your visa..last thing he told is that...do some research before going to UK...I still can refuse your visa after that...
I though this was the lucky...but finally I get my visa...
tomorrow will be going to collect my visa at Wisma MCA..
It was such a luck I have..
thanks all the wishes by all of my friends...
Love You all....I will damm miss You all...

5 comments:

cHoIyEe said...

congratulate u 1st..
so u get the 2 years visa can stay at uk right?
i think u should very happy now.anywhere wish u all the best !!!

Anonymous said...

yaya..
thanks..
wait u to come UK to find me...
I should prepare before I go..
remember all the places name..

Unknown said...

congrate ya..
after u get the visa, is a new 里程碑lo, u will stay in uk for two years, working, travelling, and feeling UK..
i wish too, but i no dare.. haha
mayb u help me to explore in UK, then share it with me?
Stil long way to go, after exam hav to research on UK oh, only like that u can go smoothly in UK...
Wish u all the BEST ya !

Anonymous said...

Hey! sing a song to u!!..
ah 1, ah 2, ah 123!!
"congratulation~ and celebration~ ba la la LA LA LA.." (dunno how to sing, HA! :P)

Congrate congrate!! Wish me all the best too ya... haha! haiz.. T.T

Anonymous said...

oh... is a song i wish to share with u ... since ur fren sing to u liao... then i should sing 千里之外to u izit....haha
if u got extra luck... can u share with me? i think i need some luck in my exam la... haha
我送你离开,千里之外,你无声黑白.....