Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Simply...

Found these when keeping my things.....

When I was young.... ( cute hor)


Wonder so long haven receive Qiqi postcard from Taiwan...
suddenly found this.....my family never pass to me...
Thanks Qiqi Too....
 














Found Xia Xiang booklet, cert n etc...........
not young anymore...ha...
New Zealand Working holiday quota finished within 1 hour....
so fast...
everyone wish to go so much?
or this started to become popular recently?
try again next year for those not able apply it.......
trying hard to fight my target....
That day went to Melaka to meet a cold market client....
I never known this world still have people thinking in such way.........
Or I dont know this world well....
He said:" both agents has the similar products"
" then you consider clearly and let me know"
" this sat free to come to Melaka?"
" you want me to explain in more detail way or you have decide to buy from me?"
" if you accompany me for one night then I will buy from you"
" BU HAN YI SHI, I wont do such things"
" then you consider again"
I direct closed his phone......
REALLY OMG!!
make myself fear of cold markets right now..
but in order to success, must GAMBATEH!!!

No comments: