This was the second time to join marahton since my secondary school time at Titiwangsa(3km)
Why I am joining this time?
I also wonder y I join...but quite enjoy running...the result is good...good achievement...unbelievable....
Went to Penang on 17 November 2012...
Start our journey at 7am....
Driver : Irene Tiong
Passenger : Bei, me and my sister
Runner : Irene Tiong, Bei and me
Reached Penang at 1pm something..
Reached Gurney bay mall to collect our T-Shirt...
Reached Evergreen Hotel at 4pm....
Slept for 2 hours and Bei wake us up...
Went to Gurney Hawker stall to have our dinner....
and bought ear phone(scare no music when running), cost me RM39.90
last min.com
back to hotel at 10pm..Sleep for 2 hours and wake up at 1am...
the Starting time of Penang Marahton is 3.15 am for girls 21km...
first hour - 5km+...
that time quite scare that I am not able to finish on time....
coz 5km x 4 hours only =20 km..
to get metal need to finish at 3 and half hour....
finished 15km at 2 n half hour.....
still able catch back the time....
finished 21km for 3 n 21 mins...
at 635am??
Finally.....get this....
that time quite scare that I am not able to finish on time....
coz 5km x 4 hours only =20 km..
to get metal need to finish at 3 and half hour....
finished 15km at 2 n half hour.....
still able catch back the time....
finished 21km for 3 n 21 mins...
at 635am??
Finally.....get this....
Enjoy the running...
got 成就感 after finished...
n also feel exhausted...
after that, legs pain...for sure...
watch Cold War at Gurney Plaza...
RM12 per ticket...
fall down on Friday....
the legs become worst........



No comments:
Post a Comment