Wednesday, May 16, 2012

150512

每年这个时候,我都在想要怎么和你庆祝你的生日。。
我是一个没什么idea的人,找了一群朋友和你庆祝生日。。。
不是特意的,是Michelle called me and ask anything on your birthday.......
that how this birthday dinner come in....
可能在我脑海里有一堆想和你说的话,却不知道从何说起。。。
还是那一句,一切尽在不言中。。。
祝你生日快乐。。。
希望我们的友谊永固。。。
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't dare to complain about yesterday to you because I know that was your birthday night..
shouldn't destroy your great mood...
sometimes I will feel tired to organise any gathering, because once you organise, you need to take care this and that...although it is very simple job...but is tiring...
everyone is expecting something from you..
I was d person who organised activities for my secondary school friend..
I am d one who always contribute..
fetch everyone from the destination to another destination...
when ask for gathering, or whenever it has gathering, everyone is expecting from u...
one time, two time, three time until infinitety..
tat time u will start to feel tired..
sometimes I don't want to be late...
just that I dont want be the person who go n fetch everyone to the gather point..
we are not longer 17...
we are 26 or 27 right now...
everyone know how to drive..
some has cars....
some has bf....
so when reach college time, I seldom to become organiser....
unless is a very important occassion...
not becoz I dont have heart...
is that I dont have energy...
not regret to organise a birthday party to u...
as long as u feel happy...
hope you have a great birthday nite....

No comments: