Thursday, January 5, 2012

05.01.2012

New Year with new start..
New working environment...
what is your wishes in this year??
Start my new career in this company, Iris...
first day of working day, HR conduct a induction programme and this took about half of the day..
Doing nothing when came to Finance department which everyone is busy in their closing...
What is my role in this company instead?
for now, I only doing some data entry for budget...
my colleague talking about the leave they are going to take during Chinese New Year which I cant do so(because just joined, this consider unpaid leave)...
This Year I also cannot celebrate cny...
My mum say go to Bidor and Ipoh to walk walk...
cant used to wake up so early in the morning..
The Sun haven come out when I go out...
Feel my company is so far from my house...(first time feel so)
First job - The Baker's Cottage ( 1 year at Old Klang Road)
second job - FBIC MSC Sdn Bhd ( half year at PJ near Amcorp Mall)
this consider my third job - IRIS at Bukit Jalil Technology Park...
all seem like very far from Setapak....
What to do?
cannot regret because the choices is made by myself....
Gambateh in working....
The best part in this company is that ---- I can online..
Ha..continue typing my budget...

No comments: