Today I went to Tarc Library to study...
New building near admin block is ready..
the parking fees also increase from RM20 per year to RM100 per year..
so many students is driving to study..
full of cars in the car park...
when walk to library, the memories in this college all run out..
so miss d time..
seeing the students walking around the campus, let me think of d time we all study together..playing around, chatting around...so free during study life..
freedom...
not need to think of so much of things..
burdens of life has become heavily after graduate from school..
so wish tat I am still a student right now...
d canteen 2 still d same..full of Crowd...
just d people besides me wasn't the same anymore..
It never go back to the past....
I hope this is d last attempt for me in business strategy/enterprise strategy paper..
really, it is last...
next sitting I want to take TOP CIMA exam...
wish me good luck anyway...
No comments:
Post a Comment