Salary came out on 31st of October..
I am thinking how to make the money become a tool to earn more money...
If continue put the money in FD, I will lossing the money..
FD interest is only 2.7% but my car loan interest is 3.85%...
if not making use on it..
I am still lose for about 1.15% every year...
business - I am not expert...
investment - I am also not expert on investment..
so have to think of unit trust..
d more u know, d more confuse u are...
dont know which fund to put in..
so d better way is diversification...
the money today is less than money on yesterday..
because of the inflation...
if we do not manage our money, our money will be depreciating slowly...
these few days keep on thinking on what I want..
shall I resign right now or wait til next year after KK trip?
I have no idea...
No comments:
Post a Comment