Tuesday, September 28, 2010

fate 命运

is that we can control the fate?
I went to calculate my fate on last Sunday..
so accurate..
some people fate can change...
some people fate cant change...
the person said I am d person who keep many knowledge..
keep many burden..
keep many thinking....
keep many secret....
but in the end cant use d knowledge I have...
even if I am using also dont have people will see it...
Although I m girl, the fate I have is a guy fate...
accurate also....
If I didnt change my chinese name, I may not marry in my whole life...
this is very important o..haha...
the person said I will get my bf on next year October..so let c if this will happened or not...
After calculate, I think of many things...
but if can change to better life, why not just follow the solution he is giving...

No comments: