What I think is good doesnt mean that the person is thking on the same way....
my friend said I like to share and ask someone to take something tat what I thk is good...........
I dont care what the person is thking....
She ask me just to share my own opinion and dont force others to accept my opinion.....
After I did my job then is allright...
not need to care whether the person is accepting or not...
dont want too care on what the person is thinking...
everyone has her or his own thinking....
if not I will be very suffer....
take it easy...
As my mum said, what kind of ppls also have in this world...
how we communicate with them is d most important thing..
thk on their way of thinking...
ppls are aggressive, moderate or conservative....
risk taker, risk adverse and risk moderate.....
Risk taker like to play share in share market....
Risk moderate like to play unit trust which pass the role play to fund manager...
Risk conservative like to put their money in their bank to earn interest...
like fixed deposit, saving plan.....
different ppl has different objective and way to go on...
my manager said by doing this kind of business, u can know who is ur real friend...
u will find your own way......
when fall down dont be so sad...
when success dont be so happy.....
this is just normal...and this is d life.....
overcome the stress and become success in one day in the future....
wish me good luck.....
2 comments:
undeniable different ppl have different way of thinking, perception etc. is not necessary to make ppl adapt to ur point of view, the important part is that u know ur own view is best suits urself. there is no harm to share with ppl, but whether they buy ur view/advice, is their choice. there is nothing wrong bcz u ord have done ur best part, which is SHARING. u should feel proud of urself bcz u r a generous enough to share, not much ppl can do that. though the rubbish up here i wrote might not apply to ur current situation. anyway, i just want to make my fren happy. hope my fren can make me happy too...^^ SO... pls make me happy^^ i will treat my fren good in return
it is apply...thx anyway...ha..I treat u good but not return by going to PD...
I will join next time but not this time....
Post a Comment