每一天的开始就代表昨天的结束
朋友问我为什么最近没话题,我说最近心境变老了
每天上班,下班,明白上班族也只不过是这样而已
没什么了不起的地方
过这样的生活最重要还是人生要有目标,这样人才不会迷失自己
这又有多少人能做得到呢?
两年在英国,我的目标是存钱,所以不管怎样,我忍了下来。。
过了两年,钱存到了,可是花在什么地方呢?
借了人,还了loan, 出车,留给妹妹读书,所剩无几。。。
外看的人觉得我很有钱。。其实还不外如实而已。。。
很讨厌别人不知就里就随便下结论。。
当自己很努力的时候,这些人在那里呢?
每个人都会有妒嫉的时候,可能有时候我也是那样
不要在乎别人的眼光,做自己认为对的事情
但是又有多少人能做得到呢?
人不是十全十美的,总会有缺陷的。。。
A new day start is representing that yesterday is passing...
My friend ask me why I have no topic to talk on recently, I said because my thinking is become older....
go to work and get off from the work everyday..
Understand that it is just normal for working life ppls...
nothing so special....
most important thing is that we must have target in our life so that we wont lose ourselves...
how many ppls can do it ?
I have been staying in UK for 2 yrs...
the purpose of staying there just to save money...
not matter how hard I been working over there, I still continue to doing so.......
because of the target I set to myself....
After 2 yrs, I have success to save the money....but where I spend to?
lead to someone, paid my loan, buy a car, save money for my sister....nothing much left.......
Other ppls will think tat I am so rich but is tat they can see how hard am I to earn the money?
I hate the person who dont understand the truth yet still want to give the statement.....
dont care what others ppl said, just do the thing I think is correct....
how many ppls can do it?
no one is perfect, just try our best.......
No comments:
Post a Comment