谁都没办法预测将来会发生的事
Anyone also cant predict what is going to happen in the future…
今天不知明天事
We don’t know what will happen on tomorrow…
我们应该要珍惜现在所拥有的
We should treasure what we have at this moment…
看了2012后,觉得有钱人能生存
The issue raised in 2012 is that rich ppl can survived because of the money
有点讽刺
朋友对我说钱是很重要
My friend told me that money is very important
他很讨厌它
She hated it
但是必须靠钱生存下去
But we need money to survive
生活就是为了钱吗??
Is that life is just for money??
有句话-有钱不是万能,可是没钱就万万不能
One sentence state likes that – money cannot do everything but don’t have money you cant do anything
我们的生活就是为了钱吗??
Is that our life just for money?
还有很多有意义的事情
We still have other meaningful thing
但是都建立在有钱的情况下
But all need money in the situation
无可否认这是事实。。
This cant be denied
很悲哀对吗??
Is that very sad?
这也是我留在英国这么久的原因。。。。
This is the reason why I stay in UK for so long…
打了电话给阿杰
called Jeff yesterday
我问他如果2012真的发生
你会做些什么
他说:“我会把我一生人所追求的东西花光
我们一生都在追求金钱
如果事情真的发生了
把我们的钱去做一些平时我们不舍得做的事情”
I asked him if 2012 really happened, what will you do?
he answered me that he will spend all of his money
which we all chase for it for our whole life
if the things really happened, we must spend on the things we normally save to it....
有一点道理。。。
it makes sense.....
一个朋友对我说。。
在英国认识的朋友-我称呼他为小杨或杨兄
One friend told me which I know in here…I called him xiao yang or yang xiong
从中国天津来的
Is from China
是一个很现实的人
He is a person that very reality
他说交朋友要交一些你需要的人
He said we must make a friend that we need
这我不认同
I don’t agree with this statement….
可能因为我单纯吧
有时会和他谈很多
他也不是随便说出他的事情的人
可能也因为我单纯吧
单纯也有我的好处
虽然我不是一个很会给意见的人
但是我是一个很好的聆听者
一些人平常不喜欢和别人分享
但是却和我分享了
还是值得高兴的事情吧
我会珍惜呆在英国的日子
曾经我也在这过着快乐的生活
在英国的朋友千万别舍不得我哦
我不后悔在这 这么久
我也很庆幸能认识到大家。。。。
No comments:
Post a Comment