Saturday, August 1, 2009

Happy birthday to u.....

happy birthday to Jess...
my dear friend.....
our friendship has been built up from CIMA business challenge game.....
I felt that our friendship quite special....
I also dont know why we can get so close.......
we didnt gather everytimes....
we didnt meet up offen to have a long chat......
but we can sustain our friendship.....
you are willing to share your difficulties and I am willing to share my problems......
this is the way to maintain our friendship.....
Jess...you are the friend I wish to help alot.....
as I can....
I know you dont wish to.......
but just to let u know......
I always there when you need help.......
when you want to find someone to chat.....
when you want to borrow a shoulder to cry...
when you cant stand when too much burden on your shoulder......
when you need help on financial.......
I will try my best to help you.....
Wish all of your wishes become true......
need me to mention over here???
but I know the most important thing is tat wish you mum allright all the times.....
friendship forever.....
enjoy your special birthday this year.....
make it memorable.....

1 comment:

Michelle@meimeimei said...

Friend, I think the same too.. Jess we will always support you whenever u need us or don't need us. We shall pray hard for each other and stay healthy most important