Monday, July 27, 2009

London trip - Day 2 (22/07/09)

Madame Tussauds+London Eye entrance fee - 33.30 pound...
if I am student last time...I dont think I will spent so big amount of money to visit both of the place....
but it is worth to visit.....
can see many star...although quite many I dont know...























































Michael Jakson













































see...I have chance to take picture with Obama...


















































































































































































































British Musuem.....
free entrance...it was worth to visit.....too many of valuable things over there...all are real...include China, Korean, Japan, Islam and etc historical things.....some of the China 古董 from Qing, 清朝..if u own one of those thing...I thk will be the millionaire edi...

















































































































































































































































































































































3 cameras dont have battery....took too many pictures at Madame Tussauds and British Musuem de....cant capture night view pictures..
so we decided to go up the London Eye on next day..
if not cant capture the nice pictures...
these two pictures were captured by a unknown couple...asked for their help...and send us back the picture to email...they did and quite effeciency...sent on the next day....thanks to them....

































No comments: