before chinese new year.....
my sister told me...
my grandmother(mother's mum) having cancer...
but not in serious stage....
she told me still got 8 mths life left......
she told me mum asked her dont tell me...
becoz dont wan me worry so much....
I also cant do anything if went back.....
today she told me....
my grandmother now at Nilai cancer hospital......
my mother went to take care of her.....
she told me she is now in serious stage.....末期
her life just left 2 mths.......
my sister told me mum also asked her dont tell me anything.....
I said 2 mths...if really anything happened...
do I need to go back??
she told me that mum sure said not need....
coz I also cant do anything if I went back......
what should I do?
as a grandaughter, although my relationship not so deep with her....
am I entitled to go back??
very long time ago....I still remember one of my uncle passed away....
my mum dont let us go his funeral...
becoz he falled down from high place(tingkat 3).....
his brain kena....very ugly.......
tat time is the first time in my memories that my relatives passed away......
I also dont know what I am talking about......
I also dont know y I want to post at here......
just as a confusion in my heart......
life come n go.....
No comments:
Post a Comment