Monday, April 6, 2009

05.04.09

suddenly feel dizzy when working......
after Alton Tower dont have any rest.....
so so tired.....
eat, sleep and work....
one day at least work for 10 hours.....
the life like this have been continue for at least 4 mths.....
after 4 mths I still at here.....
still insist of what I am doing.....
still stand strong with my decision.....
how is your life in Malaysia??
seem like loss contact with all of u.......
when the way to Alton tower....
miss our Scotland trip....
also use Thonton....
when stay at Travelodge....
miss the time we had together.....
how long we didnt see each other?
for my friend who didnt come UK to study with me....
going to 1 year.....
for my friend who with me together at UK....
at least half year....
everyone is busy with the job.....
busy to gain experience.....
I also got mission to complete at here.....
that is----pass my CIMA.......
so GAMBATEH to achive our goals......