I try to use Chinese to express my feeling....
but my hang yu ping yi.....haih....
yesterday wrote on paper......
always feel tat chinese always d best language to express.....
everyone start their working life......
Edz told me...
when I back, many things are different......
he said I will feel it....
I never think that our friendship will still the same....
I never think that we will still the same....
Maybe when I back, we have nothing to chat with each other......
but we know we r best friends before.....
I told Edz like that.....
maybe this is d only thing I can sustain....
now I also didnt thk so much.....
when the things come to me.....
then just thk about it.....
to make my life simple and happy always...
Bei told me she felt some different on me.....
Am I always a negative person?
dont thk so...
sometimes only......
everyone will come to the things which confuse themselves....
after u find the way.....
u will c ur road clearly infront of u......
maybe this is d best description on me right now.....
I am now clear on what I want....
what I want to be....
where I should go....
what I should achieve......
my target....
earn and save....
work hard and play hard......
the most important things....
pass my CIMA....
although I haven start study yet....
long time dont have such good mood to write so many things on blog.....
so I wish all of u gambateh in achieving ur target....
n...
wait the time I come back.....
2 comments:
Is good that u know wat u want.
Life with target is meaningful..
Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice, it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved..
take care..
Dear Friend, everything will change of coz. Baby will grow to become a child and a child will grow to become teenager and then become adult. We should change for the better if not become more happy.
Honestly, sometimes i felt lost about my direction too and often i felt blur about my future and what i wanted to achieve. No matter what, life must go on, time passes, move on.
I appreciate the days we had together and I also anticipate the days ahead when you are back to Msia. HEHE! :P
Post a Comment