tTomorrow is valentine day...
happy valentine to everyone...
for who is single...I wish u all can get a gf or bf asap......
for who is couple...I wish ur relationship will last forever....
last year I remember was around the cny time......
still celebrate with friend...
this year working....
but I am sure have many things to see in the restaurant....
sure got many couple kissing.....
infront of me.....
----------------------------------------------------------------
Love that is true lasts forever.....
To be loved is to live forever in someone's heart ........
Immature love says: "I love you because I need you." Mature love says: "I need you because I love you." .........
Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
Love is, above all, the gift of oneself.
Love yourself first and everything else falls into line
When you're single, you drive yourself more. You force yourself to go out when you'd really rather chill in front of the television. There's always this feat that if you don't make the effort, you'll have missed the one opportunity you had of meeting Mr. Wonderful.
如果我们之间有1000步的距离
你只要跨出第1步
我就会朝你的方向走其余的999步
通常愿意留下来跟你争吵的人
才是真正爱你的人
付出真心 才会得到真心
却也可能伤得彻底
保持距离 就能保护自己
却也注定永远寂寞
有时候 不是对方不在乎你
而是你把对方看得太重
朋友就是把你看透了 还能喜欢你的人
就算是believe
中间也藏了一个lie
真正的好朋友
并不是在一起就有聊 不完的话题
而是在一起 就算不说话
也不会感到尴尬
没有一百分的另一半
只有五十分的两个人
为你的难过而快乐的 是敌人
为你的快乐而快乐的 是朋友
为你的难过而难过的
就是那些 该放进心里的人
冷漠 有时候并不是无情
只是一种避免被伤害的工具
No comments:
Post a Comment