It was 1416 in the afternoon.....
time to rest between the working hour....
one week has 7 days....
work for 6 days......
everyday start work from 11am....
Monday - Thursday 11am - 2pm
1645 - 2300
Friday - Saturday 11am - 2pm
1645 - 2330
Sunday 11am - 2200
If still has customer then u need to wait them leave the restaurant only u can go off.....
1 week has one day to work from 2pm - 2300
take turn by every full time worker.....
because I am still new...so didnt work from 2pm - 2300
how many time left for myself?
just that 1 day off......
tired working life......
working at restaurant more like a cleaner more than a waitress...
waitress is to serve customer...
full time worker in restaurant need to wash many things......
what is the meaning of working like that??
I also dont know.....
how to make life become meaningful??
life keep on going....
people live for what?
from small we born to be teach a lot of knowledge.....
after finish study ....
need to earn to live......
work and work........
until the day u cant work......
then died....
life just like tat?
what is the definition of life?
what is the meaning of living in this world?
the most u earn...
maybe u can get what u wan..........
then after u earn n earn...
whatelse u can get?
4 comments:
if u really feel this job not wat u wan,how about try to find different job..working life = boring life..
This is life. It maybe meaningful when you want it to be. It is boring and meaningless if u think otherwise. Always think that you are fortunate as you are able to work and contribute to the ppl around you or others compared to some ppl which can only depend on others.
I also have a dilemma between money and interest. Everyone has their own way of life.
Carmen, that's not a healthy perception to life. I too had the exactly same opinion when I first worked in UK in May2008.
Life only come once. After all the money we make is mainly for the exchange of happiness. Now as we go on at UK, we are at the situation where money does not bring real happiness. At Malaysia, we are the opposite where money is not enough. Neither way brings unhappiness, but I trust you are happier when you are at home, why?
Quoted from Christopher McCandless, "Happiness only real when shared" in "Into the wild" movie. This movie changed my perception of life and many people, I think you will too. Grab yourself the movie whenever you got the chance.
For me as now, find the balance of life is the most important. Define when is the real happiest moment for yourself, for example I myself feel the happiest when I was with my family, good food, Emily and friends, rather than working here alone with high currency exchange.
Next find a center point, for example I myself will find a high paid job or potential career in Malaysia. I might not happy with my job in Malaysia but at least I can spend time with my family, good food, Emily and friends.
Waiter job is really not our cup of tea, just bear with it a moment to cover our study and living expenses.
yaya, i agree with wat max say!!
Post a Comment